Sunday, August 14, 2011

OK People...


So it’s been a whole week since I quit my job. God it feels great to do that. I am officially back on the road to student-hood. This month is so jam packed with visiting friends, going away parties and drinks with ex-coworkers that my head is spinning. The extra fun is the doctors and dentist appointments that have to be squeezed into one week. Then comes the packing.

Oh the packing.... I just discovered I have over 30 pairs of shoes and for some reason feel the need to take at least 10 pairs with me. It’s just the problem of the one suitcase at 50lb that’s going to get me. I can have a carry on and personal bag but you can only fit so much into those. One free bag? That’s it? Its not like I'm moving for a year, right? Well that is true; I'm moving for 3 years!!! You may be thinking why don't I just ship my things over? The answer? I’m but a lowly student and don't have that kind of money. I'm also resigned to the fact that our apartment will be the size of a shoebox. The rest of my stuff will just have to come over with visiting family and jammed into my bag when I come back from visiting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment