Saturday, July 30, 2011

Let the Hunt begin!!


Today I started looking for an apartment. I know its a bit late to be looking but I feel I can't truly get an idea of where we want to live until we get there. Therefore I know we wont have a place to live when we arrive. The university that my boyfriend is going to be getting his MA at said they are looking for an apartment for us, which I think is amazing. I couldn't do this without their help so thanks to all who are on the housing team!! 

Having lived in Europe before, I understand that there is a very small amount of space available in old buildings. If we end up with an apt. that’s larger than an average sized US living room I will be ecstatic. Once we arrive in Dubrovnik we will probably stay in what’s called a soba. Theses are rented rooms like a B&B. Unlike a B&B thought they don't all come with breakfast and are not separate from the hosts’ house. Ether way it’s going to be and adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment