Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back Logged

Hey everyone!! I'm 4 months behind so I'll try to make it up to you before I leave Croatia. Thats right, I have only one more month left in this beautiful country :(

But the good news is the blog will go on. I will still be and Expat as I will be in Italy all of June, France for two weeks in July, and back to the US for the end of July and all of August. Yet I stay an expat as I will finally park my butt in beautiful West Yorkshire, England. Thats right! I will be attending The University of Bradford for a degree in Archaeology!!!

Heres the link if you want to check out my new school: The University of Bradford

So I'm going to skip around just a bit. Its going to be this April as Mum came to visit me for 10 days. Then I'm going to do Jordan, Istanbul, Ljubljana and Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment